- There’s no distance too far. I travel all over Ireland.
- I include free travel anywhere within Leinster. Weddings taking place outside the Leinster region, there is a traveling fee of .50c per km and in some cases an over night stay in a local B&B up to the value of €50, is required
- It takes roughly 2 – 3 months after your wedding date to receive a draft copy of your wedding video. This will either be delivered to you digitally or by DVD, it is then up to you to decide if there is anything needed to be changed on the draft copy before the finished wedding DVD package will be sent out.
- The Bride & Groom choose their own music, since they are the ones who will be watching it back in years to come. I always ask for timeless classics from the 20th century as well as more modern classics rather than pop songs that may not stand the test of time.
- The Highlights package comes with 1 DVD and 1 handmade case as well as a USB key with your wedding in HD, the Big Day package comes with 3 DVD’s and 3 handmade cases with 1 USB key with your wedding in HD.
- The USB key is a way of future proofing your wedding video and a means to watching it anywhere, be it on a laptop, smart phone/TV or you can upload to the cloud so that you can access it from anywhere around the globe.
- I use 2 4K Lumix GH4 mirrorless cameras with various zoom lenses. I also use radio mics during the wedding ceremony as well as 3 satellite audio recorders so that audio is recorded onto separate tracks so if one fails I have a back up. This setup is the same for the Speeches and the Afters.
- 4K is the new standard that is slowly going to take over HD. It’s roughly 4 times the clarity and pixel count of 1080p, or HD. I record all my weddings in 4K but I deliver in HD, delivery in 4K is possible, when requested.
- I don’t have a finish time since every wedding I’ve been to never seems to run on time, no matter how well organised they are. I don’t like to apply anymore pressure onto the Bride & Groom, if their speeches are running longer than expected or if their band show up late. I leave when I have captured everything from my shot list.
- Yes, I’m a professional. I not only work with your photographer(s) but will the celebrant/priest as well as the wedding co-ordinator. I try to get along with everyone, so that I, as well as the photographer(s) can get our shots, so that we can leave with smiles on our faces and later on, put smiles on your faces!
- Have a look at my links page for all the Photographers and bands that I have had the pleasure of working with in the past.
- I require a booking deposit of €200. This can be paid by bank transfer, cheque or by Paypal. The reminder is to be settled either before or at the end of your wedding day, by bank transfer or by cheque.
1. Where in Ireland do you travel to?
2. Is there an extra charge for long distance travel?
3. How long will it take to receive the finish wedding DVD package?
4. Who chooses the music and what music works best?
5. What is included in each wedding package?
6. What use is our wedding in HD on the USB key?
7. What equipment do you use to capture your wedding videos?
8. What is 4K?
9. Do you have a set time when you wrap thing up at our wedding?
10. Do you work well with Photographers?
11. We haven’t booked our photographer or we are in need of a band, who do you recommend?
12. How much is the booking deposit and when is the remainder of the package settled?